Check Point has attained Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security Competency. This shines a light Check Point’s expertise in delivering advanced threat prevention security to help protect customer data and workloads in the AWS Cloud. vSEC for AWS provides consolidated and consistent security policy management, enforcement and reporting across on-premise and cloud workloads, making migration to the AWS cloud painless.
“The AWS Security Competency Program is designed to help customers easily discover and quickly deploy the product solutions that offer the best fit for their unique project workloads,” said Tim Jefferson, global ecosystem lead, security, Amazon Web Services, Inc. “We are pleased Check Point is bringing their expertise in infrastructure security into the AWS Security Competency Program.”
Check Point vSEC for AWS provides benefits for a broad set of customer needs, including:
- Extensive protections against cyber threats. Data and workloads in the cloud are attractive targets for cyber criminals. They require the same level of protections that safeguard customer data in on-premise environments. Check Point vSEC delivers consistent and advanced protections against malware and zero-day attacks across data center and cloud-based workloads.
- Security as dynamic as the cloud. Full support and seamless integration for Elastic Load Balancing, multiple Availability Zones and AWS CloudWatch lowers the complexity of deploying advanced security that can elastically grow and scale with dynamic cloud.
- Breaking down the barriers of managing cloud security. Cloud security management needs to be simple and intuitive in order to extend data services and workloads to the cloud. One-click deployment from AWS Marketplace and AWS CloudFormation configuration templates quickly secure workloads and data while automated workflows and orchestration minimize configuration errors and improve operational efficiency.
As an AWS Security Competency solution, Check Point vSEC compliments existing AWS services and security capabilities. This makes it easier for customers to deploy security architectures with a seamless experience across cloud and on-premise environments. To learn more about vSEC for AWS visit:
- AWS Security Partner Solutions: https://aws.amazon.com/security/partner-solutions/
- Check Point vSEC for AWS: https://www.checkpoint.com/aws