By Peter Alexander, Chief Marketing Officer
We are all highly anticipating a phenomenal 2019 CPX 360 Cybersecurity Summit and Expo at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Feb. 4-6 in Las Vegas. As one of the world’s greatest gatherings of cyber security visionaries and leaders, customers, partners press and analysts, we will be unveiling ground breaking threat research and innovations across cloud, mobile, AI security automation and orchestration. The CPX 360 keynotes Feb. 5-6 will be live streamed via Check Point’s YouTube and Facebook. Tune in.
Our outstanding keynote and guest speakers are sure to inspire, impress and enchant. Founder and CEO, Gil Shwed will kick-off the opening keynote – Cyber Security 2020 and speak to the recent advances and how to prevent the sixth generation attacks of the future. Check Point is at the forefront of the frontier for scalable, consolidated solutions and seamless prevention. Gil will discuss his vision for Check Point Infinity, and how the architecture will provide cloud based services to address Gen 1 through VI attacks. You won’t want to miss this singularly illuminating and ground breaking presentation.
We are delighted to have Ann Johnson, Corporate Vice President of Cybersecurity Group, Microsoft. She will offer deep insights on the digital transformation expertise leveraging built in cloud security capabilities. Forrester Research’s Senior Analyst, Josh Zelonis will takes us through the generations of the cyberthreats and how we can mitigate future attacks. We are honored to have Russ Trainor, CISO, of the Denver Broncos share how Check Point Infinity secures the Denver Broncos.
Not to be missed: Freaky Clown (FC) a notorious ethical hacker and social engineer will talk on – A Hacker’s Mind Exposed.
CPX 360 Las Vegas Conference highlights include:
- Check Point’s VP of Security Solutions, Avi Rembaum, will take to the stage to examine the gap between attack and prevention generations through a financial lens.
- Hear our VP of Product, Dorit Dor, present the 2019 Product Roadmap
- Secure your enterprise and keep up with the rapid proliferation of the Internet of Things (IoT) with Yariv Fishman, Check Point’s Head of Product Management, Cloud Security.
- Join us for bold breakout sessions that offer a deep dive into how to secure your cloud, security innovations, security automation & orchestration, and strategies for exposing hackers.
- In our session titled Hacking Like a Disney Villain, Maya Horowitz, Director of Threat Intelligence and Research at Check Point, will highlight the intricacies of different types of cyber attacks using examples of attacks discovered by Check Point researchers. In this Disney themed presentation, see how Ursula asked Ariel for ransom, and how Cruella de Vil recruited a botnet of Dalmatians and more.
The CPX 360 Expo hall is decked out with countless companies that will help you learn how to maximize success and prevent attacks in 2019. We are proud to have over 50 sponsors speaking and exhibiting with us at the Las Vegas event, such as: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, VMware, and BackBox The entire sponsor list can be found on https://www.checkpoint.com/cpx/americas/
Last but not least, you’ll want to celebrate the industry’s accomplishments, accolades and exciting potential at the biggest industry party of the year. At 7:30pm on Tuesday, February 5th, come party with us at Hakkasan at MGM for drinks, dancing and more. We can’t wait to see you there!
Stay tuned in for updates via the conversations online by following Check Point @CheckPointSW on Twitter and follow the conference hashtags, #CPX360 and #CPX360Americas.