Publish date: March 1, 2018
Next week, we are all coming together at one of the world’s most renowned cyber security conferences, RSA Conference 2019, March 4 – 8 at the San Francisco Moscone Center. This year’s theme is Better. IT experts are coming to connect and innovate in order to keep the digital world safe and make our lives better. Every day cyber attack surfaces are widening and attack vectors are increasing across networks, IoT, cloud, and mobile. This year as a gold sponsor, we are excited to have our Check Point Research experts present on the underground workings of cyber crime. In the North Expo Hall at booth #6079, the Check Point Research team will welcome you to the future of cyber security and help you discover how to stop Gen V cyber attacks on mobile, cloud, and network with our Check Point Infinity architecture.
As organizations continue to migrate workloads to the cloud to take advantage of the flexibility, agility and cost savings the cloud offers, security and threat prevention remain top concerns. How can migrating your enterprise data center to the cloud be done seamlessly, without compromising your security posture or compliance? While cloud providers protect the cloud infrastructure and maintain services, it is up to each organization to secure their data, workloads and assets in the cloud. Check Point’s CloudGuard portfolio of cloud security solutions delivers comprehensive security, automated compliance and advanced threat protection for public, private and multi-cloud environments to keep enterprise data, assets and SaaS applicationss free from even the most sophisticated attacks. Our CloudGuard portfolio includes:
- CloudGuard IaaS – provides advanced threat prevention for enterprise networks in public and private clouds
- CloudGuard Dome9 – offers comprehensive network security and compliance orchestration across AWS, Azure and GCP public clouds
- CloudGuard SaaS – prevents targeted attacks on SaaS applications and cloud-based email
Mobile device, app, and network attacks are becoming more mainstream. In 2018, seventy-five percent of enterprises have jailbroken or rooted devices and 89% experience a man-in-middle-attack over Wi-Fi. See how SandBlast Mobile 3.0 on-device network protection inspects traffic locally by providing protection for new, emerging threats and extending Check Point technology, such as ThreatCloud.
Check Point Research experts, Maya Horowitz, Director of Threat Intelligence and Oded Vanunu, Head of Vulnerability Products Research present: The Upside Down: Roles and Responsibilities of Cybercrime Syndicates on Thursday, March 7, from 9:20-10:10 a.m.
Check Point will be delivering the following theater presentations during RSA in our booth #6079. Attend and enter to win a raffle for a Drone!
- Securing Your Cloud with Confidence – CloudGuard IaaS, SaaS and CloudGuard Dome9
- Explore Vectors and Prevent Mobile Attacks – Check Point SandBlast Mobile
- Security Beyond the Perimeter – Protecting Devices and Securing Data
Cyber Range Challenge – Blue Teams vs. Red Teams
We invite you to challenge yourself in a gamification hacking environment and solve real-world problems at our booth #6079. Develop creative thinking and team work while playing a simulated in the cloud and advanced learning environment. Experience Check Point Emerging Technologies hands-on against Gen V attacks. Win three months of free extension to your existing certification upon completing the challenge.
Check Point Research Booth #4519 in North Expo Hall – Come hear about:
- Cyber-crime campaigns and Nation-state attacks that we uncovered
- How to discover vulnerabilities in the wild
- How to identify cyber trends and predictions
- How to be a cyber-analyst or cyber security researcher