Next week, we’re packing our bags and heading to Infosecurity Europe 2019. Europe’s largest annual information security expo takes place at the Olympia Grand in London from June 4-6. We’ll be joining forces with some of the world’s brightest and deepest thinkers in security, defining tomorrow’s industry landscape. Infosecurity Europe is the premier source for information security knowledge attracting 15,000 attendees and 400 cutting-edge suppliers.
For over a quarter of century, Check Point has provided innovative cybersecurity solutions, protecting organizations throughout Europe and around the globe. We’ve helped prevent cyberattacks across the entire surface of your enterprise, including the network perimeter, endpoint, mobile device, cloud, data center, and IoT. We will be briefing press and analysts with breaking news highlighting another Check Point enterprise innovation.
We look forward to seeing you at Infosecurity Europe. Visit us at stand M24. Here’s a brief list of what we have planned:
- On June 4th at 2:45 pm, “Predicting the unpredictable: A look into the 2019 cyber threat landscape and cryptojacking,” by Orli Gan, Check Point Head of Threat Prevention Product Management and Product Marketing in the Tech Showcase Theater
- Deep dive into Check Point Infinity, our unified architecture to prevent unknown and zero-day cyberattacks across all vectors
- A special demonstration of Maestro Hyperscale security, a new solution to scale up your existing Check Point security gateways and extend Infinity into hyperscale environments
- Get demonstrations of our CloudGuard suite, including CloudGuard Dome 9, comprehensive network security and compliance orchestration across AWS, Azure and GCP public clouds; CloudGuard IaaS, advanced threat prevention for enterprise networks in public and private clouds; and CloudGuard SaaS, preventing targeted attacks on SaaS applications and cloud-based email
- Meet with Threat Research team to take a deep dive into Check Point’s ThreatCloud intelligence. Infinity shared intelligence is powered by our Threat Cloud, which stops 7,000 zero-day files each day and emulates more than 4 million files each day. The intelligence helps thousands of organizations proactively fortify their defenses.
Stay tuned and join the conversation in real time online by following Check Point on Twitter @CheckpointSW, for the latest updates live from the show floor. Also, find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram and use the hashtag #InfoSec19 @Infosecurity.