By Jonathan Maresky, Product Marketing Manager, published October 22, 2019
Microsoft Ignite 2019 kicks off in less than two weeks at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando from November 4-8.
Ignite is Microsoft’s biggest annual event and an exciting opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with Microsoft subject matter experts and executives
- Become more familiar with Microsoft products and services
- Learn about hundreds of third-party Microsoft partners and ISVs at the Hub
- Support Diversity and Inclusion! According to the Ignite website, “The Diversity and Inclusion program is focused on empowering people of all gender identities, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and abilities to accelerate their technology careers.”
- Connect with different communities
- Attend one of the 23 Pre-Day workshops on Sunday November 3
- Attend 1000+ sessions from Microsoft and partners
- Boost your professional profile with Microsoft certifications
- And don’t forget to have fun! The Ignite Celebration is at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure on November 7 at 7:30pm.
If you’re not already registered to Ignite 2019, it is probably too late; it has been sold out for a few weeks already, which is a testament to its popularity and value.
Check Point is a Platinum Sponsor of Ignite 2019: Come and visit us at Booth 1013!
Check Point and Microsoft have a strong, broad and deep partnership:
- We are Gold or Platinum sponsors of multiple Ignite the Tour
- Check Point has Gold status in the Microsoft Partner Network and is one of Microsoft’s leading Security ISVs.
- The Microsoft Security Blog just published one of our articles.
- Check Point also has three solutions which have undergone Microsoft review and approval and are IP Co-Sell Ready, which incentivizes Microsoft and Check Point sales teams to cooperate in the field: CloudGuard Dome9, SandBlast Mobile and CloudGuard IaaS (which is even IP Co-Sell Prioritized!)
Gain a better understanding of the benefits and value that our customers receive from our products
Check Point is the trusted security advisor to over 100,000 customers world-wide.
We will be demoing and providing deep-dive explanations on a variety of Check Point security products, including:
- CloudGuard IaaS enables advanced threat prevention and North-South/East-West cloud network security, provides improved Azure security and supports Azure, Azure Stack and hybrid cloud deployments via a unified management console.
- CloudGuard Dome9 is a comprehensive software platform for Azure and public cloud security and compliance orchestration. It allows customers to visualize and assess their security posture, detect misconfigurations, model and actively enforce security best practices and compliance, and protect against identity theft and data loss in the cloud.
- CloudGuard Log.ic provides native threat protection and security analytics for Azure and public clouds. It enriches customers’ cloud logs with context, transforming them into actionable security logic and thus helps secure cloud assets.
- CloudGuard SaaS protects enterprise data by preventing targeted attacks on SaaS applications and cloud-based email, including Office 365. It detects unauthorized access, using transparent, strong authentication to block account hijacks, phishing attacks and email spoofing.
- CloudGuard Connect: delivers enterprise grade security to branch offices as a cloud service, with top-rated threat prevention, quick and easy SD-WAN Security deployment, and unified management saving up to 40% in operating expenses.
- CloudGuard Edge: protects branch offices on-premise with top-rated threat prevention, can be easily deployed in minutes on SD-WAN devices, and leverages the R80 unified platform for threat prevention and security policy management.
- SandBlast Mobile is the leading enterprise mobile security and mobile threat defense (MTD) solution, protecting an organization’s employees from mobile malware and infected apps, network attacks, OS exploits, and phishing attacks.
Ask at our booth for one of our many customer stories or look online here.
Check Point is also a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA), which is “an ecosystem of independent software vendors that have integrated their solutions to better defend against a world of increasing threats.”
CloudGuard IaaS is integrated with Azure Sentinel and has a legacy integration with Azure Security Hub, which will be upgraded in the future.
SandBlast Mobile is integrated with Microsoft Intune.
And please stay tuned for some exciting new integration announcements in future!
Try CloudGuard IaaS and CloudGuard Dome9 on Azure Marketplace
Microsoft Azure Marketplace is “the premier destination for all your software needs – certified and optimized to run on Azure”.
Add the Check Point speaking sessions to your Ignite 2019 calendar
Shira Shamban, threat intelligence expert and cloud security researcher at Check Point, will be talking about “Everyone is hackable. How long will it take you to notice?” on Wednesday, November 6 from 11:30am-12:15pm.
Zohar Alon, Head of Check Point’s Cloud Product Line and CEO and co-founder of Dome9, acquired by Check Point in 2018, will be speaking about “Transforming logs into security logic: How to leverage traffic analysis for actionable insights” on Tuesday, November 5 from 9:35-9:55am.
As you can see, there are numerous great reasons to visit the Check Point Booth #1013 at Ignite 2019!
What else can you do?
- Email us to schedule a meeting with a security expert, sales team or a Check Point executive.
- Read more about Check Point and our solutions, especially those listed above.
- Watch out for Check Point announcements during Microsoft Ignite 2019!