By Russ Schafer, Head of Product Marketing, Security Platforms, published November 5, 2019
Enterprises are moving their applications, workloads and services out of the data center into the cloud. As
enterprises become more distributed, organizations need flexible solutions that deliver secure and predictable application performance across a global footprint. Companies need to securely connect their branch offices to the internet and SaaS cloud applications
At Microsoft Ignite, Check Point and Microsoft are showcasing CloudGuard Connect as a Trusted Security Partner for the new Microsoft Azure Firewall Manager. With CloudGuard Connect cloud-delivered security services now hosted on Azure, customers get optimal connectivity and security across the globe. Microsoft Azure customers can seamlessly deploy Check Point CloudGuard Connect threat prevention to secure their branch office connections to the Internet and SaaS Applications.
Check Point CloudGuard Connect provides organizations of all sizes with advanced threat prevention security across data center, cloud, and mobile, reducing complexity and lowering total cost of ownership. Check Point protects enterprises from sophisticated cyber-attacks with:
- Top-rated Threat Prevention with 100% Block Rate across. Check Point achieved the highest security effectiveness score in the 2019 NSS Labs Breach Prevention Systems (BPS) group.
- Innovative security solutions that combine cloud-hosted patented CPU-level inspection and OS-level sandboxing to prevent infection from the most dangerous zero-day and sophisticated Gen V attacks
- Real-time security Intelligence from ThreatCloud. ThreatClould gathers threat intelligence from 86 billion security decisions, 4 million file emulations, and 7000 Zero-Day attacks every day.
- Flexibility to deploy branch office security across multiple locations in a few minutes
- A unified threat and access management platform that can reduce operational expense by up to 40%
If you happen to be at Microsoft Ignite in Orlando this week, stop by the Check Point Booth Ignite booth #1013 to get a free demonstration of the integrated solution.
- BRK2143 What’s new in Azure Networking
- Tues,11/5,11:45am-12:30pm, Yousef Khalidi, Corporate Vice President, Azure Networking
- BRK3185: Securing your Cloud Perimeter with Azure Network Security
- Wed, 11/6,1pm-1.45pm, Sinead O’Donovan, Director, Program Mgmt, Azure Networking
- BRK3170 Building & Managing distributed micro-perimeters with Azure Firewall
- Wed, 11/6, 2:15 PM – 3:00 pm, Yair Tor, Principal Program Manager, Azure Networking
Check out our website for more information on Check Point’s presentations and demos at Microsoft Ignite.