With the increase in advanced cyber attacks, and the need to support workloads across the cloud, datacenter, mobile, endpoint and IoT, enterprises are facing many security management challenges. Organizations prefer a unified approach, but are often using several security solutions to address today’s management challenges including:
- Juggling rapid growth and evolving business needs
- Managing the latest security threats across devices and workloads
- Staying up-to-date on maintenance and software updates
Introducing Check Point’s Best-In-Class Management Solution, Now Available As a Cloud Service
Check Point offers for the first time R80 Security Management-as-a-Service (SMaaS), an all-inclusive cloud service designed to manage security across the cloud, data center, networks, branch offices, mobile and IoT. SMaaS provides full R80 unified security management capabilities to deliver unprecedented protection, scalability, and ease of control. With a holistic view of your entire security infrastructure in one threat management dashboard, you can manage all of your Check Point products from the cloud easily, reducing your operational time by 60% and enabling you to work more efficiently.
Security Management Delivered from the Cloud: Key Benefits
- Automatic Updates – the newest security management features, keeping you automatically up-to-date, without the need for manual updates
- On-Demand Expansion – seamlessly onboard additional gateways and storage
- Zero Maintenance – no installation, deployment, or upkeep required; making your environment more secure, manageable, and compliant
Check Point SMaaS, R80.40, and future releases can be deployed instantly across your entire network via Check Point’s Infinity Portal. With a click of a web browser, your unified security management is set up and operational, providing immediate and complete protection for your enterprise.
R80 SMaaS is part of the Fast Track Network Security Suite, which delivers the new Quantum Security Gateways™ and the latest R80.40 Unified Security Threat Prevention Software.
Tune into the webinar on February 18th to gain more insights into our new Management-as-a-Service offering and to learn how the new Fast Track Network Security suite of solutions can prevent and block the most advanced attacks, before they can disrupt your business.
Reserve your seat today by registering for the session that best fits your schedule:
To learn more about Check Point Security Management-as-a-Service and our other Security Management solutions, explore the following content: