By Yael Macias, Product Marketing Manager, Threat Prevention
RSA is fast approaching, and we have many exciting things going on during the event in San Francisco next week! One of the topics you will be able to learn about in our booth is how to effectively protect a mobile workforce, making sure mobile threats don’t impact your business continuity or put corporate data at risk.
We are excited to announce that Rob Smithers, CEO of Miercom, will deliver a presentation about their Mobile Threat Defense Industry Assessment in our booth (#6171) on Tuesday February 25 at 2:15 PST.
The Miercom 2019 Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) Industry Assessment is the only comparative test of enterprise mobile security solutions today. The report offers a unique opportunity for businesses to understand trends and challenges in securing mobile devices and different vendors’ approach to mobile security. It is a groundbreaking report that underscores that mobile devices are a high-risk factor that demand reliable defenses to protect corporate data.
Hear all about the Miercom MTD Industry Assessment directly from Miercom’s CEO himself, who will discuss the current mobile security ecosystem, how each vendor performed in the test, and why Check Point SandBlast Mobile scored the highest security effectiveness against its competitors.
Some information about Check Point’s market-leading mobile security solution:
- SandBlast Mobile protects workers using mobile devices from malware, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, OS exploits, and phishing attacks on any app
- Powered by Check Point’s ThreatCloud, the largest IOC database in the world, it has the highest threat catch rate of known and unknown malware on the market
- The solution completely assures user privacy and device performance.
Come visit us at booth #6171 or schedule a meeting with our team at RSA 2020 today! Our security experts will be ready to demo how Check Point SandBlast Mobile can protect your mobile workforce.
Not attending RSA this year? We’ve got you covered! Join us at our webinar on March 10 “Defending Enterprise Data from Mobile Threats,” which we will present with Rob Smithers, CEO of Miercom.
More things you cannot miss!
- “Attacking the Dark Corners of the Internet,” a session presented by Isaac Dvir, Check Point’s R&D Director of Mobile Security, and Yaniv Balmas, Head of Cyber Research at Check Point. Don’t miss it! More details here.
- VMware’s demo stations – Check Point is part of the Workspace ONE Intelligence Trust Network, which combines insights from VMware’s trusted security partner solutions to deliver predictive and automated security in the digital workspace. Visit VMware’s booth at the North Expo Hall (#6145) to see how the integration works.
- Appdome’s booth – Appdome for Check Point SandBlast App Protect eliminates the complexity of mobile threat defense in the enterprise and in consumer apps. Using Appdome, enterprise IT and mobile developers can instantly build Check Point’s mobile threat defense service into iOS and Android apps in seconds, without coding the SDK into the app. Contact us to schedule a meeting with the experts.