By, Dana Katz, Head of Product Marketing, Threat Prevention
We are proud to announce that Check Point, with its SandBlast Mobile security solution, is recognized as a leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Threat Management (MTM) Software 2020 Vendor Assessment (Doc # US46092220, September 2020).
This is the third time in a row that Check Point was named a leader. MTM technology (also known as MTD) allows organizations to protect, detect, analyze, and remediate mobile device–based threats.
To learn more we invite you to download an excerpt of the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment.
This report can’t come at a better time. Mobile security has become a top concern for every company these days, and for a good reason. While working from home, employees are increasingly accessing corporate assets from their smartphones. Without robust mobile protection, sensitive corporate data is vulnerable to modern and sophisticated attacks. And no, Mobile Devices Management (MDMs) solutions are simply not enough…
This trend is also acknowledged by Phil Hochmuth, Program Vice President for Enterprise Mobility at IDC: “As Mobile threat management (MTM) technology is evolving from a corner case/niche product deployed mainly by government and high-security/regulated industries into a more mainstream, widely adopted security technology in the enterprise.”
What makes Check Point a leader in the 2020 IDC MarketScape for MTM
The IDC MarketScape for Mobile Threat Management (MTM) Software 2020 provides an assessment of ten different MTM software vendors based on an in-depth study. A study that analyzes and positions the vendors across a broad range of capability- and strategy-focused criteria; Using both quantitative and qualitative characteristics.
Check Point was named a leader based on strategy and capabilities. Check Point’s profile includes several of the SandBlast Mobile’s strengths, including:
- SandBlast Mobile’s core capabilities around app, device, and network threat detection and prevention, including antiphishing and message-based attacks on mobile, provide high levels of protection when deployed on corporate mobile devices.
- SandBlast has a strong set of third-party and portfolio integration capabilities around administration, deployment, monitoring, and ongoing maintenance. SandBlast integrates with over a dozen UEM vendors and SIEM vendors, as well as across Check Point’s own broad portfolio of security products.
- SandBlast Mobile’s integration with the Check Point ThreatCloud security intelligence product keeps the MTM solution updated with new threats, malicious apps, and other updates based on data and telemetry gathered across Check Point’s installed base of millions of devices in the op-in threat intelligence platform worldwide.
We invite you to download an excerpt of the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment.
SandBlast Mobile is a Recognized Market Leader in Mobile Security
SandBlast Mobile keeps your corporate data safe by securing employees’ mobile devices across all attack vectors: Apps networks and OSs. Designed to reduce admins’ overhead and increase user adoption, it perfectly fits into your existing mobile environment, deploys and scales quickly, and protects devices without impacting user experience nor privacy.
This is not the first time that Check Point is recognized as a Leader in Mobile Threat defense (and Management) by industry analysts and third-party tests.
- In April 2020, Frost & Sullivan has proudly presented Check Point with this year’s Frost Radar Best Practices Award for Growth, Innovation & Leadership in the European Mobile Threat Defense Market. Check Point was positioned on the upper-right corner of the Radar, after earning remarkable Growth and Innovation scores.
- Miercom 2019 Industry Assessment of the Mobile Threat Defense Market
SandBlast Mobilewas recognized as the market leader by analyst firm Miercom, after scoring the highest security effectiveness in the MTD market.
We invite you to download an excerpt of the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment to learn:
- How organizations protect mobile devices
- Where the market is heading and which capabilities to look for in MTM solutions
- What capabilities have earned Check Point the position of a leader in the MTM space
Start a free trial of SandBlast Mobile