RSA® Conference has been around for thirty years and is considered the largest security conference in the world. This year, Covid-19 turned RSA Conference into a virtual event marking the first time RSA Conference won’t be held in a physical location. The theme, appropriately, is “Resilience.” Many enterprises have had to become resilient to survive, in many cases completely changing the way they do business. In the same way, the information security community has had to help these organizations not only keep their remote employees engaged and productive but combat a new, challenging threat landscape.
The instant switch to remote work over a year ago challenged this resilience, presenting security issues with accessing corporate data and applications. To meet these challenges, Check Point recently released several security solutions on Microsoft’s marketplaces and app galleries. Two of these innovations in particular will help enterprises be more resilient by enhancing security for remote workers.
Check Point Remote Access VPN with Azure Active Directory
The Check Point VPN is a tried-and-true solution which is now available in the Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) app gallery. Check Point VPN customers can now quickly enable single sign-on and manage access to the Check Point VPN with Azure AD.
By integrating with Azure AD, organizations can leverage capabilities such as Conditional Access and passwordless authentication to provide secure and seamless access to Check Point VPN.
- Conditional Access allows admins to enforce specific requirements (multi-factor authentication, access from a compliance device, have an approved client app, and more) for a user to act on before granting access into the Check Point VPN.
- Passwordless authentication is a more convenient and secure method of authentication that replaces easily compromised simple passwords. Passwordless authentication methods that integrate with Azure AD include FIDO2 security keys, Windows Hello for Business and Microsoft Authenticator app. Customers can now use passwordless authentication to sign into the Check Point VPN.
By integrating with Azure AD, Check Point’s VPN solution can support advanced security capabilities that can help organizations on their Zero Trust journey.
Several other Check Point products have been integrated with Azure AD and are now also listed in the Azure AD App Gallery:
- Check Point CloudGuard Posture Management
- Identity Awareness
- Check Point Harmony Connect
- CheckPoint Infinity Portal
Check Point CloudGuard with Microsoft Azure Sentinel
Available for deployment through Azure Sentinel Solutions, the Check Point Logic App Connector and Playbooks offers enhanced integration with Azure Sentinel, a cloud-native SIEM and SOAR solution. Enterprises can correlate and visualize these events on Azure Sentinel and configure SOAR playbooks to automatically trigger Check Point CloudGuard to remediate threats. It’s a time-saver for admins and dramatically reduces the window that attackers can take advantage of issues.
Check Point’s integrations help enterprises be more resilient by allowing organizations to do more in the Azure cloud and migrate more assets to Azure with confidence. Come see these innovations—and many other Check Point solutions—in the Check Point virtual booth at RSA Conference.
Register here for RSA Conference and use our Digital Expo Pass Discount Code of 54SCPSTDE for savings on the registration.