AWS re:Inforce 2022 is just around the corner, taking place July 26–27 in the heart of Boston at its Convention and Exhibitor Center. Check Point is excited to be a sponsoring for this two-day, security event where IT leaders and AWS partners can network and learn about the latest innovations for cloud security from AWS and its ecosystem of partners. We have several new innovations to share during the event that will transform how you approach cloud security—from code to cloud.
Here are four key takeaways you don’t want to miss from Check Point at AWS re:Inforce:.
1) Boost Security Innovation through CNAPP: Come to our Partner Theater Session
In our session, Beyond unification: How CNAPP must reduce cloud security risk, Yuval Shchory, Head of Cloud Security Product Management will dive into how unification must be the first step toward securing cloud workloads. Even with unification, teams still struggle with alert fatigue, DevOps friction, and manual prioritization of security tasks. Join our session to find out smarter approaches to security and how these can help security professionals:
- Retire risk while keeping DevOps teams empowered and agile
- Pull business objectives into alert prioritization
- Reduce the organization’s impact vulnerability
- Establish effective cloud security policy to help reduce risk
- Eliminate friction with DevOps teams
- Turn security into a push for innovation
Catch our session Tuesday, July 26 at 11:00 am EDT in Partner Theater B (Session ID DEM214-S-R1), with a repeat session at 1:40 pm EDT (Session ID DEM214-S-R2).
2) CloudGuard Network Security-as-a-Service
Check Point has announced CloudGuard Network Security-as-a-Service and customers can now sign up for the Early Availability program! Check Point’s firewall and threat prevention capabilities (a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 22 years running!) are now available as-a service to complement and enhance AWS native security. The cloud-native service, operated by Check Point, deploys security gateways easily and intuitively, providing advanced threat prevention plus elastic, scalable cloud network security. Automated at the speed of DevOps, it enables unified security management from a single pane of glass. If your organization is interested in signing up for the Early Availability program, please sign up here. Stay tuned for exciting upcoming announcements about new CloudGuard capabilities!
3) Announcing CloudGuard Support for AWS Cloud WAN
CloudGuard is now integrated with AWS Cloud WAN, enabling customers to simplify configuration and architecture to secure network traffic, using the same enterprise-class security features of CloudGuard Network Security. Organizations use the AWS Cloud WAN managed wide-area networking (WAN) service to build, manage, and monitor a unified global network connecting resources running across hybrid environments. Whether you’re a seasoned cloud practitioner with mature deployment or deploying AWS Cloud WAN for the first time, the integration of AWS Cloud WAN and Check Point CloudGuard Network Security is worth exploring, so your organization can streamline deployment and reduce operational overhead. Stop by our booth at AWS re:Inforce to see it in action!
4) Exciting AWS Partner Announcements
As a member of the AWS Partner Network, Check Point has created many offerings featuring more than 50 integrations with AWS services, including Gateway Load Balancer, AWS Lambda, Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Security Hub, AWS CloudTrail, VPC Flow Logs, and more. Stay tuned for exciting upcoming announcements at AWS re:Inforce, and find out more about the AWS competency program.
Drop by Check Point booth #500 in the Expo Hall to enjoy these exciting activities:
- Play a variety of entertaining games with the chance to win amazing prizes!
- Meet Check Point’s team of cloud experts to view demos and get your cloud questions answered
- Get a first-hand look of Check Point’s zero-trust cloud security solutions so you and your team can securely migrate to AWS, expand your footprint, or enhance your existing security
If you haven’t yet registered for the event you can register here. We look forward to seeing you at AWS re:Inforce!