Delivering a complete enterprise-grade security suite for their SMB customers and a user-friendly multi-tenant MSP dashboard with flexible, easy-to-understand pricing models
A report published by Devolutions in October 2022 found that 46% of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) plan on increasing their IT security spending in the next 12 months. While it is encouraging to see this willingness to invest in cybersecurity, there is a growing shortage of skilled cyber professionals available to service the SMB market. This means these organizations are struggling to properly secure their critical assets, making them a growing target for cybercriminals. In fact, the same report found that 60% of SMBs experienced at least one cyberattack over the previous year, with 18% experiencing six or more.
To address the growing security concerns and offset the cyber skills gap, many SMBs are turning to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to defend them against cyberattacks, with some paying a 34% premium for their cybersecurity services. This reliance on MSPs shows no signs of diminishing, with IT spending through MSPs expected to grow by 11% year-on-year from $279 billion in 2022 to $311 billion in 2023, according to Analysys Mason. This has been driven by the need for end-to-end support in managing increasingly complex software stacks and pushing forward new digital initiatives.
In light of the increasing risk of cyberattacks and the ongoing reliance on managed services, we have launched Infinity Spark, a threat prevention solution that delivers industry leading AI security and integrated connectivity to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
With Check Point Infinity Spark, MSPs can provide a solution specifically designed for SMBs, eliminating the need for multiple solutions and cluttered management. Infinity Spark aims to simply solve both SMB and MSP challenges with:
- Industry-Leading Threat Prevention: Check Point Infinity Spark provides 99.7% prevention catch rate to protect SMBs against phishing, ransomware, credential theft and DNS attacks.
- Enterprise grade all-in-one SMB Security Suite: SMBs are struggling to properly secure their critical assets, making them a growing target for cybercriminals. Designed to protect SMBs across the network, mobile, endpoint, email, and office.
- New Quantum Spark SMB Next Generation Firewalls: Infinity Spark features Check Point’s Quantum Spark 1500 Pro Series, the industry’s first gateway with integrated artificial intelligence security, 5G, SD-WAN and Wi-Fi 6. Check Point Quantum Spark Pro delivers 3 times faster Wi-Fi, high-speed 1 Gbps WAN connection with 5G and integrated SD-WAN for better application performance and maximum uptime.
- Reduces Operational Costs: Infinity Spark integrates four consoles into a single dashboard with zero touch provisioning and scalable cloud services, saving MSPs hours of time/resources, reducing operational costs significantly, and enabling them to deliver consolidated security with ease.
- Immediate Provisioning with MSP Pay-as-you-Go Licensing: Infinity Spark offers MSPs immediate provisioning with pay-as-you-go licensing and consumption reporting, allowing them to easily offer this comprehensive security solution to their clients.
What’s Included in Infinity Spark?
At the heart of the Infinity Spark is our new line of Quantum Spark 1500 Pro next-generation firewalls which can provide the best security to your SMB customers. Quantum Spark 1500 Pro delivers the industry’s first security gateways integrated AI Security, 5G Cellular, Wi-Fi 6, SD-WAN, and industry-leading threat prevention up to 2.6 Gbps. Quantum Spark 1500 Pro security gateways are extremely easy to deploy (in under 60 seconds) and manage on the go with user friendly web management and mobile application.
Additionally, you can take advantage of Harmony Email & Collaboration, which offers complete protection for your customers’ cloud email and collaboration applications; including a 99.2% reduction in phishing attacks. In addition, you can protect against other malicious activities like Malware, Data Loss, and Account Takeovers.
You’ll also receive value from Harmony Endpoint & Harmony Mobile, providing complete protection at the highest security level, avoiding security breaches and data compromise for all endpoints and mobile devices.
MSPs also benefit from an MSP dashboard that increases scale, efficiency, and reduces operation costs significantly. Infinity Spark replaces multiple, separate consoles into one user-friendly MSP dashboard across network, mobile, endpoint, email, and SaaS apps.
This allows MSPs to easily manage an unlimited number of their SMB customers with ease. Plus, this is all cloud-delivered, which means scalability gets a massive increase – enabling the immediate provisioning of new users, PAYG with flexible monthly pricing, online usage reports, and more. Check Point also offers MSPs flexible business models to address any customer growth scenario, and works with them as a trusted partner, sharing its expertise, training and support resources and marketing help.
SMBs are looking to MSPs to help them close their security gaps and are willing to pay a 25% premium for security services. This presents a growing market opportunity for forward-thinking partners to protect SMBs against the expanding threat landscape including malware, ransomware, and phishing. Check Point’s Quantum Spark security gateways enable MSPs to capture this expanding security opportunity, by offering a comprehensive managed security service designed for SMBs. MSPs can also expand their security as a service offering to address every SMB security need by leveraging Check Point’s security solutions for laptops, PCs, mobile phones, and email.
In conclusion, Check Point’s Infinity Spark is a game-changer for MSPs. It offers an unbeatable combination of affordability, comprehensive security, and ease of use, enabling MSPs to effectively defend SMBs against cyberattacks and stay ahead in the digital landscape. For full details on Infinity Spark and other SMB products, visit Check Point’s webpage.
For more information on how you can get started with Check Point Infinity Spar, contact your account rep today, or head to our Infinity Spark web page to learn more.